Nowadays, fitness coaches, especially those who are training individually are getting very well paid. We have collected some tips to include in your resume to attract your potential employer’s attention.
Indicate the achievements of your clients to confirm high qualifications. Fill out your resume correctly to find high-paying jobs faster. Be responsible for creating your resume so you can get a job at the best sports center or gym.
How to fill in the field “Responsibilities and achievements” so that the employer will invite you for an interview? Choose working like this:
– Conducted individual training in powerlifting, bodybuilding according to the “Pyramid Principle – Joe Weider System” and “Supersets or Trisets” methods. Up to 8 workouts daily.
– Developed a set of exercises to achieve weight loss and muscle strengthening 1.5 times faster than traditional methods.
– I make a nutrition plan so that weight loss is two times faster without losing physical strength and failures.
– Every day, I prepared five wards for participation in competitions in powerlifting, bodybuilding. As a result, 4 out of 5 won prizes in 15 out of 20 competitions.
Knowledge and Skills
What information should I include in the Knowledge and Skills section? We have selected the ones that are most often found in the resume of applicants who often invited for an interview:
– Work experience as a trainer/instructor of group programs – 8 years.
– Knowledge of fitness techniques for powerlifting and bodybuilding.
– Knowledge of the basics of anatomy, physiology, dietology, methodological foundations of strength training.
– Ability to work with sports equipment.
– Ability to offer client personal training services.